Find out what our solicitors can do for you and what compensation amount your likely to receive for you injury claims.
Personal injury solicitors are highly trained legal professionals who have concentrated on helping people who have been injured to obtain the compensation they deserve. Our dedicated team of personal injury claims solicitors have spent their careers training and developing their skills to be able to help people like you to get the compensation you deserve.
If you need to advice or assistance of expert personal injury solicitors, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to arrange your free, no obligation consultation.
Making A Personal Injury Claim With The Help Of Injury Solicitors
Making a personal injury claim with the help of our highly trained team of personal injury solicitors is very straightforward. We are available on 0121 565 4317 or you can claim online to arrange a free, no obligation consultation. During this discussion, our claims team will listen to your story to ensure that we understand the important details of your case. These include:
- The circumstances of your accident. We need to know what happened and why. This is important as a key part of our case is showing that someone had a responsibility to avoid or mitigate your accident and that they were careless or negligent about this responsibility. We will need to know who you think was to blame and why.
- The exact nature of your injuries. We need to know exactly what injuries you have sustained and how severe these are. In many cases, you may have injuries that you were not aware were related to your accident. Our highly experienced injury claims team have dealt with many injury cases and know exactly what to ask to ensure that we understand everything that you’re going through.
- The ways in which your accident and injuries have impacted your life. We need to know any additional expenses you might have incurred, either relating to your rehabilitation or to helping you to adapt to your injuries. These additional costs and difficulties will all be taken into account when calculating your compensation payment.
How Much Compensation Can I Claim For My Injury?
We recognise that you are an individual with unique circumstances. The amount of compensation you could receive once you make a claim depends on two main factors
- The exact nature of your injury. More severe injuries will lead to higher amounts of compensation. The severity of your injury is assessed in terms of pain and suffering and also loss of function. A very painful injury will result in higher compensation than a less painful one. Accidents where you lose strength or range of movement will also receive higher payments.
- Any financial losses you may have incurred. You should not be left worse off as a result of an accident or injury that is not your fault. Compensation is there to help you to get back to the state you were in before your injury. As a result, any financial losses you may have had are covered by your compensation claim. This can include loss of earnings, if you have been unable to work. If you are permanently unable to return to your former career, this may also include the loss of potential future earnings. If you have had to modify your home or car, or make other purchases to help you adjust to your injury or to help with your rehabilitation, these would also be included. If you will require assistance for some time to come, the costs of this assistance will be estimated to ensure that you receive everything you need.
How Do I Hire A Personal Injury Claims Solicitor?
Hiring a personal injury solicitor is very straightforward. Call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to arrange your free, no obligation consultation. During this conversation, our injury claims solcitors will listen to you and ensure that we understand the details of your accident or personal injury, including how it happened, who you believe is to blame and the impact it has had on your life. From this information, we will be able to explain:
1. Whether we are able to take on your case
2. Whether we are able to offer our services on a no win no fee basis and other funding options if we are not.
3. How much compensation we believe you may be entitled to
4. What the next steps will be
What Kinds Of Cases Do Personal Injury Solicitors Work On?
Most personal injury solicitors work exclusively on personal injury claims, meaning that they are real specialists and experts in their field.
Our team of highly experienced personal injury solicitors work regularly on accidents such as:
- Car Accident Claims
- Accident at Work Claims
- Supermarket Claims
- Forklift Accident Claims
- Ladder Fall Claims
- Hotel Accident Claims
- Factory Accident Claims
- Motorbike Accident Claims
- Gym Accident Claims
- Warehouse Accident Claims
- Construction Claims
The injuries we work with is also very wide, including:
- Toe Injury Claims
- Neck Injury Claims
- Whiplash Injury Claims
- Hand Injury Claims
- Back Injury Claims
- Leg Injury Claims
- Amputation Claims
- Eye Injury Claims
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Arm Injury Claims
- Teeth Injury Claims
- Head Injury Claims
- Elbow Injury Claims
- Knee Injury Claims
- Foot Injury Claims
Although these lists are long, they are not exhaustive. If your accident or injury is not included in these lists, please call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to discuss the possibility of making a personal injury compensation claim. Our injury claims solicitors will be happy to discuss your case with you and give you our honest, unbiased advice based on years of experience of personal injury compensation claims.
How Do I Choose A Personal Injury Solicitor For My Injury Claim?
Once you’ve decided that you want to use a personal injury solicitor to help you resolve your personal injury claim, there are several factors that might influence your choice. This is an important choice as it may influence now smoothly your claim process goes as well as how much compensation you receive.
- Your personal injury solicitor should respond quickly and professionally to your query. There’s nothing worse than a long wait when you need an update on how your claim is progressing. Your personal injury solicitor should be available to explain what is happening in your claim and the next steps.
- Your personal injury solicitor should listen to you and treat you with respect. If you feel that a personal injury solicitor is rushing you or isn’t listening to you, that may be a sign that they aren’t really interested in giving you the personal care that your injury deserves. Our expert team of personal injury solicitors take the time to listen and understand to make sure that our advice and service is the best around.
- You need to trust your personal injury solicitor. Our injury claims team work hard to ensure that we earn your trust and make sure that we keep you updated with straightforward, jargon-free updates to leave you feeling happy and confident that you are in good hands.
- Your personal injury solicitor should discuss possible funding options with you. We offer our services on a no win no fee basis to the majority of our clients, to make sure that you are able to obtain justice for your accident or injury without the risk of being out of pocket. If we are not able to offer a no win no fee agreement for your personal injury claim, we will explain why and discuss alternative funding models with you. You should always understand clearly how much you will pay and when you will have to pay it before any costs are incurred.
What If I Can’t Afford A Personal Injury Claims Solicitor?
Seeking help from a solicitor to make a claim for your injuries following your accident may have you worried that you might be left with large legal fees. We don’t believe that how much you can afford should be the determining factor in deciding whether or not you get justice for the injuries you have suffered in your accident. As a result, we offer our services on a no win no fee basis to the majority of our clients.
Working on a no win no fee basis allows us to act on your behalf without you having to pay anything up front. You can leave it all to us, as we progress your claim and negotiate your compensation. You only have to pay for our services once you have received your compensation. Our fees will be an agreed percentage of that compensation, meaning that you will never be left worse off as a result of having made a claim for the compensation you deserve. We will also make sure that you are aware of the details of our fees in advance of making any decisions, including making it clear to you how much compensation you will receive in the end before you accept an offer. This way, you are in control of the process at all times and there are no unpleasant surprises.
Unfortunately, there are a few cases where we would not be able to offer our services on a no win no fee basis, for example in cases of medical negligence, but if you are in this unfortunate position we will make this clear to you and talk through your options for alternative funding solutions to make sure that you are as protected as possible.
If you are thinking about making a personal injury claim and you would like assistance from our specialist personal injury solicitors, call us on 0121 565 4317 or claim online to arrange your free, no obligation consultation.