Accident Claim Solicitors
Contact our Accident Claims Solicitors now for free legal advice. We are open 7 days a week so give us a call now.
What are Accident Claims?
Car accidents can happen to anyone but the good thing is you can seek compensation if proven that the accident was not your fault. With the help of qualified Accident Claim Solicitors you can make a successful claims for compensation for any Personal Injury sustained.
Our Accident Claim Solicitors understand how traumatic Accident claims are hence why we try to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. Our Accident Solicitors try to assess your case and try establishing liability for the accident. If they can prove that the accident was not your fault, then they will take your compensation claim case.
Some examples of personal injuries that qualify for compensation include:
- Accidents at work
- Slips and falls
- Road accident claims
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Medical negligence
Start a Accident Claim - Solicitors Requirements
When involved in a car accident claim and what is:
- Take the other drivers details – car number plate, driver address. If it’s a public transport car, like a taxi, you need to additionally note the company they are registered under and make a call to report the accident to their office.
- Take as many pictures of the scene of accident as possible.
- If available, ask for witness statements and take their contact details.
Maintain a record of every detail that happened during the accident and after because our Accident claim solicitors will want to know details of how the accident happened to build a case.
Solicitors Advice on Starting a Accident claim?
When making a car accident claim, there are factors to take into consideration.
- There is a three year window in which you are allowed to make any Personal Injury claim.
- Negligence on the part of the third party. This has to be proven to make your compensation claim valid. While at times the claimant was partially responsible for the accident, it doesn’t mean you cannot file for compensation. You can still make an accident claim but the amount you receive will be reduced. Negligence can be proven by use of CCTV cameras, witness statements or dash-cams.
- If you have medical reports indicating that they came as a result of the accident then you are eligible for a claim.
How Much Compensation Claim will I get For My Accident Claim?
The amount of compensation you receive depends on the injury and the impact it has had on your life. Our Accident claim Solicitors will consider all aspects of your life that have been affected by this accident. They will take into account the mental trauma and pain you have gone through. Additionally, your solicitor will claim compensation for any loss of earnings in the future and in the past as a result of the accident and travel costs for medical reasons.
Solicitor Agreements For Accident Claims
Also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement, the majority of our Personal Injury Solicitors are ready to take on your case for free as long as they have risk assessed your case and are positive of a win. For this reason, Accident Claim Solicitors require that you are as truthful as possible and have enough evidence that will assist them in building up the case.
With a No Win No Fee representation, there is no risk on your part financially as you are not obligated to pay upfront legal costs which are far beyond reach for a lot of people seeking compensation. Instead, you only agree on the amount and it can only be demanded if the money is in your account.
Call us today on 0121 565 4317 for a FREE, No Obligation quote today.